30/4/09

AT THE HOTEL --USEFUL VOCABULARY


THIS VOCABULARY IS ESSENTIAL AT THE HOTEL, HAVE A LOOK TOM IT /EL SIGUIENTE VOCABULARIO ES MUY ÚTIL CUANDO NOS ENCONTRAMOS EN UN HOTEL.



Is it necessary to make a reservation?
¿Es necesario hacer una reserva?

Do you have any rooms available?
¿Tiene Ud. habitaciones disponibles?

What's the daily (weekly) rate?
¿Cuál es la tarifa diaria (semanal)?

Is there air conditioning (heating) in the room?
¿Hay aire acondicionado (calefección) en la habitación?

I would like a single (double) room
Quisiera una habitación individual (para dos)

I'd like a room with twin beds
Quisiera un cuarto con camas gemelas

Is breakfast included in the price?
¿El desayuno está incluído en el precio?

Where can I park my car?
¿Donde puedo estacionar mi auto?

Could I see the room?
¿Podría ver la habitación?

OK, I'll take it
OK. La tomaré

My room key please
La llave de mi cuarto, por favor

This room is too small (noisy/dark)
La habitación es demasiado pequeña (ruidosa, oscura)

Could you wake me up at 7 a.m.?
¿Podría despertarme a las 7 de la mañana?

Where can I leave my valuables?
¿Dónde puedo dejar mis objetos de valor?

What time do I have to check out?
¿A qué hora tengo que irme del hotel?

Can I pay with traveler's checks (by credit card)?
¿Puedo pagar con cheques de viajero (tarjeta de crédito)

Could someone bring some extra towels up to my room?
¿Podría alguien traer algunas toallas adicionales a mi cuarto?

Is there a laundry (dry-cleaning) service?
¿Hay un servicio de lavandería (tintorería)?

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for your recomendation, but the Burj Al Arab hotel in Bubai is a litte out my pocket reach, on the other hand the vocabulary is good for any other hotel too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's very expensive for me as well but it's just a matter of dreaming

    ResponderEliminar