This activity seems to be easy , but it has its difficulty, DON'T RELAX!!
You can check your answers with the keys in the comments section of this post.
(Parece un ejercicio fácil de pasivas, pero cuidado! comprueba tus respuestas en los comentarios de la entrada)
1. Change the following sentences into passive voice.
1. I know him.
2. His conduct will surprise you.
3. His failure disgusted his parents.
4. One must endure what one cannot cure.
5. They say that honesty is the best policy.
6. He had to pay the fine.
7. What does this box contain?
8. I want you to do this.
9. I expect you to help her.
10. Women like men to adore them.
11. One should help the poor.
12. The farmer grows vegetables.